Alright, so maybe none of these two are my calling, however I did enjoy taking these photos as well as trying this new recipe from a friend. “Chicken in a Chipotle Pineapple Sauce” I am NOT big on cooking, but I do enjoy being in the kitchen cooking when I’ve got my self a recipe that I have tasted and proven it to be worth the try.
I am not a sweet salty kind of gal, but I gotta tell you, this was really yummy!!
- Brown the chicken
- Blend a couple Chipotle Chiles with a few chunks of pineapple and a 1 sp of chicken bouillon powder
- Remove chicken when browned
- Saute a few chunks of pineapples
- Add blended sauce to sautéd pineapples in pan
- Add browned chicken simmer
- Simmer for a few minutes and WOALA! enjoy 😉